Terms & Conditions
1. Introduction- Acceptance of Terms
This agreement links you or your company with the terms and conditions mentioned here in connection with your use of arpitakarwa.com products, services or any other respective offering on our website. By making use of any of the company’s products or merely clicking on “signup” button here, you signify your acceptance of adhering to the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree with all the terms and conditions of this agreement, click the “cancel” button that stops you from using the company products. In case the terms and conditions are considered an offer by company, their acceptance is expressly restricted to these terms.
You agree that by using the service you represent that you are legally able to enter into this agreement and you certify to arpitakarwa.com that:
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age. You affirm that you are over the age of 18 asarpitakarwa.com is not intended for children under 18;
- You are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties herein
- You agree that all information you have submitted through the Service, online or otherwise, is accurate and complete, and that you have not knowingly submitted false information on or through the site; and
- Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulati
- arpitakarwa.com expressly reserve the right to discontinue, suspend or terminate the offering of arpitakarwa.com’s Service and products at any time and without prior notice.
- The Service, and any content viewed through our Service, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Site and Service and view lessons through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you.
- We continually update the arpitakarwa.com service, including the course and content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our Service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of audio lessons, courses, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our Service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our Service.
- You agree to use the arpitakarwa.com Service, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including public performance limitations or other restrictions on use of the service or content therein. You agree not to archive, copy, download, reproduce, distribute, retransmit, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, commercially exploit or otherwise use (except as explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service)content and information contained on or obtained from or through the Service without express written permission from arpitakarwa.com or its licensors. You also agree not to: circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Site or Service; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site; insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Site in anyway; or, use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method. In addition, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Site, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
- The availability of content, courses and audio lessons to listen will change from time to time. The quality of the display of the streaming audios may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. arpitakarwa.com makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your listening experience on your display. The time it takes to begin listening to a lesson will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the course and lesson you have selected and the configuration of your device.
- arpitakarwa.com Service is designed to enable streaming of content from arpitakarwa.com through certain devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices. By using our service, you acknowledge and agree to these terms of service and to receive, without further notice or prompting, updated versions of the site and related third-party software. If you do not accept the foregoing terms, do not use our service. We do not take responsibility or otherwise warrant the performance of our service or your devices, including the continuing compatibility of any device with our service. By using our service, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the device for any issues related to the device and its compatibility with the arpitakarwa.com service.
- The company holds the right to upgrade or discontinue the availability of products at any time. You are duly and authentically responsible for any or all charges (basic, telephone, misc. etc.) arising from the usage from our products. Along with this, you are also expected to bear certain additional expenses, which might arise from you using the products on a continuous basis.
- Whenever you access any part of the website, or use any/ all products that have been mentioned, you are under the compliance of all the applicable legal rules and regulations, including laws relating to copyright and other intellectual property use, and to privacy and individual identity. You are not expected to provide false and irrelevant information about your identity: copy, distribute, edit, deface, hamper, mutilate, hack, or interfere with the products or operation of the site, or perform any action that leads to a grey spot in our brand identity.
- in violation of any of these Terms of Service or
- engaged in illegal or improper use of the service.
- Your arpitakarwa.com membership, will continue for a limited period as mentioned during the billing process unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- We may offer a number of memberships plans, including special promotional plans or memberships with differing conditions and limitations. Any materially different terms from those described in these Terms of Service will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our offered membership plans.
- Unless explicitly stated, all payment would be assumed in Indian National Rupees. We can also exercise our right to block your access to any/ all products in case you fail to comply with our payment standards.
- Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our service or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Any price changes that correspond to the completion of a promotional offer and/or changing or adding a plan will take effect on your Renewal Date without any prior notice to you from us. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms of Service, any other price changes to your service will take effect following email notice to you or an announcement on the Site.
- No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONTRANSFERABLE, NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS OR FOR MEMBERSHIPS THAT ARE PURCHASED BUT NOT USED. All fees and applicable taxes, if any, are payable in Indian Rupees. It is your sole responsibility to keep a record of your login credentials to access your User Account and the Site, Services, and content. No refunds will be given for lost login credentials.
- submit, transmit or facilitate the distribution of information or content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable;
- submit, transmit, promote or distribute information or content that is illegal;
- attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other system to access the Service for any purpose without our express written permission
- impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity
- submit, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- interfere with the proper working of the Service;
- bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service;
- use the Service for commercial or advertising purposes;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of arpitakarwa.com other than as expressly allowed under these Terms of Service;
- use arpitakarwa.com’s trademarks, server or other materials in connection with, or to transmit, any unsolicited communications or emails;(xiv) frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages or otherwise affect the display of its page.
Although arpitakarwa.com does not routinely screen or monitor content posted by users to the Site, arpitakarwa.com reserves the right to remove infringing content of which it becomes aware, but is under no obligation to do so.
3. Terms Applicable To All Services
Company holds the right to change the terms and conditions in its own capacity at any moment by updating them on our website. Changes come into existence with immediate effect as soon as they are updated/ posted on the website. If you continue using the products after the change comes into place, it means you accept the changes. You are expected to check the website regularly to come to terms with changes incorporated by us.
We may terminate or restrict your use of our service, without compensation or notice if you are, or if we suspect that you are
While any visitor can view the site content, in order to fully use all arpitakarwa.com features, you must register for a personal account on the Site (a “UserAccount”) by providing an email address and a password for your User Account. You agree that you will never divulge, lend, resell or share access or access information to your User Account with any third party for any reason. You also agree to that you will create, use, and access only one User Account, and that you will not access the Site using multiple User Accounts.
You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to the setypes of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the arpitakarwa.com website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. arpitakarwa.com reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. arpitakarwa.com is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of arpitakarwa.com or by the automated processes of arpitakarwa.com.
5. Membership & Billing
Any person or entity with a User Account that purchases or uses a membership subscription to arpitakarwa.com is a Member.
6. Prohibited Conduct
In using the Service, you must not
7. Copyright, Trademark And Service Mark Notice Information
When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. All content or other materials available on the Sites, including but not limited to code, images, text, layouts, arrangements, displays, illustrations, courses, outlines, audio and video clips, HTML files and other content are the property of arpitakarwa.com and/or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, patent and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights under the United States and foreign laws.
You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User Account. The burden of determining that your use of any information, software or any other content on the Site is permissible rests with you.
The logos, trademark or any other authentic sign that have been displayed on our website, in our company content or any of our products, are our “Registered” trademarks. We have complete control right on these trademarks, and you are not allowed to make any use of our trademark for any personal or professional purpose, without our prior and written approval.
8. Links To Other Web Sites
arpitakarwa.com, through our Site, Service or otherwise, may provide links to third parties’ websites. arpitakarwa.com does not endorse, has no control over, and is not responsible in any manner for the terms, conditions, fulfillment or performance of such third parties’ websites or offers, the collection of information from you by any such third parties, the use of your information by any such third parties, or the use, operation or availability of websites owned or operated by, or on behalf of, any such third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that arpitakarwa.com is not responsible for the availability of such external websites, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites. You further acknowledge and agree that arpitakarwa.com will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products, goods or services available on or through any such websites.
9. Warranty Disclaimer
Anything and/ or everything (material, content, course or any other kind of study assistance) that has been displayed on our website, under our brand name, is provided to you without any kind of warranty, either express or implied. You are assumed to act in the best of your interests and that you solely will be responsible for any loss (monetary or in terms of academics) that you might incur from the use of our product
10. Restriction of Liability
We hereby declare that the liability of the company shall exist only up to the amount that you have paid for purchasing the specified course of your choice. You are expressly or impliedly not authorized to claim any damages that might have taken place due to use of our product, beyond the amount that you have paid for the purchase.
The company holds the right to discontinue your use of the product or access to the website, in case you are found to make an unauthorized or unfair use of it. You may terminate your use of the website or the products at any time, either by ceasing to access them, or by contacting us at email@example.com. The company has the sole right to withdraw any/ all the content posted on it’s website at any due course of time, without prior notice. Upon termination, you will not be having any contractual liability with the company. In case of any accrued or outstanding payment, the decision of the company shall be final.
Any attempt by you to assign or delegate these Terms and Conditions shall be null and void. arpitakarwa.com may assign these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion.
The following below mentioned pointers hold a great deal of relevance in continuation with the above-
a) Complete agreement- All the terms and conditions stated here serve as a ground for the agreement between you and the company. These clearly mentioned terms and conditions will be the final base for making any decision, and you will have to abide by them in case of any iss
b) These Terms and your use of the site and the products shall be governed by the concerning laws of the land only. But in the highly unlikely event of any legal complication, it will be purely subject to Jaipur jurisdiction only.