"Men at some time are masters of their fates:
The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
—Julius Caesar (William Shakespeare)
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
- Lady Windermere’s Fan (Oscar Wilde)
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.
- Paradise Lost (John Milton)
Not all those who wander are lost.
-The Lord of the Rings (J. R. R. Tolkien)
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
– Norwegian Wood (Haruki Murakami)
Recent Changes in NTA UGC NET Exam
- Unlike the previous session of NTA NET Exam, this year, there will be no break between Paper 1 & Paper 2. The exam will be held in a single 3 hours session
The UGC NET Syllabus got changed by 20-30%. Now the students who were studying from their older books would have to refer the new books based on the updated syllabus.
The NET Test would be held in Total 81 Subjects.
Exam would be held in CBT (Online) Mode at 263 UGC NET Exam Centers.
The examination Fee of NTA NET is less this time. For General Category Students it is INR 800, For OBC/EWS, it is INR 400 and for all others, the fee is INR 200.
The relaxation period of OBC Students has been increased to 5 years.
One new category EWS is introduced for Economically Weaker Students.
The exam time duration would be of 3 hours –
- 9.30 am – 12.30 pm (1st Shift)
- 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm (2nd Shift)